Saturday, January 9, 2010

Zipporah's Blog Debut


Let me tell you about my favorite princeess.

My favorite princeess is Pocahontas.

The reason I like Pocahontas is because she is generis and kind.

I also like Pocahontas because she is helpfull and pretty.

I think she really honored her father.

Before winter break I went to an after school 4H club called Princess in Training.

I learned about all the different princesses and what they do to be helpful.

We met on Fridays after school.

There were some girls from my grade but I also made new friends.

At the end of 4H I had a parent showcase where I showed my parents a dance (for another 4H club called Fancy Feet) and was recognized for Princess in Training.

We got to keep a crown that we made during Princess in Training too.

They also gave us snacks and a license for being a Princess.

I hope that I can do 4H again when it starts up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

4H sounds sooo fun! I like Pocahontas too, she is indeed pretty and kind!

Melanie Draper said...

I love Pocahontas!!! I have a funny story about someone who thought I looked like Pocahontas. When Jeremy and I first got married my hair was quite long. We were at the Temple in Manti and a Sister sat beside me and told me that I looked just like Pocahontas. She said that she was so excited to go home and tell her daughter that she sat beside Pocahontas during a session at the Temple.

Karen said...

You are a princess. Princess Zoey.
Have you made up a name for a new princess?
Your dance was terrific - you should post it.

Sterling said...

Good job Z! All of the little girls in our family are princesses and their moms are queens. :) I am proud of the little girl that you are and I think that Pocahontas is a good person to look up to. One question for you: Have you ever seen the wolf cry to the blue horned moon?
-Uncle Sterling