As for the family blog, I am letting Miles and Zipporah choose the topic or story of their choice and will identify them as the writer. It will be fun to see what kind of things they want to share. Please leave comments for the kids and I will make sure they get to read them.
MILES' DEBUT POST
I want to tell you my heros names.
#1 is fire monkey. He has lots of monkey pals.
#2 is Miles 10 he's like ben 10. He has a cool sister.
#3 is super claw. Super claw is like a dog. He lives in claw village.
#4 is mole. He is very sneaky.
#5 is ice scwurpeein. He is cool. (scorpion)
#6 is dark boy. He has stuff like Bakugan.
#7 is vineman. He shoots vines out of his fingers.
#8 is six arms. He looks like a spider but has six arms and floats in the air.
#9 is camouflage. He throws a frisbee then appears where the frisbee is.
#10 is wizard. He lives under ground

5 comments:
Miles-that was an excellent first blog post from you. I look forward to reading what else you want to write!
Aunt Jennifer
Miles you have a talent for writing and illustrating. Keep up the good work. I especially like how they help their mom - all Superheros help their moms.
Love, Grandma Marx
Miles- you have a great imagination. Good job on your first post.
Love it!
Thanks for saving me from going thru life without meeting all of these amazing heroes.
I'm kinda scared of vineman though, cuz that's freaky! Is he a good guy? I hope so.
i liked that the super heros helped their moms too, like the sons of Heleman in the Book of Mormon. Great writing! I am excited to read the kids entries. Zipporah gonna write about her favorite princesses?
Post a Comment