Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Kid Compare

I had a friend who posted pictures of all three of her boys at a similar age and I thought it would be fun to do the same. It's actually been a little tricky because all of the pictures were saved in different spots (a different computer, various cds, flashdrive). I was wanting to put two pictures side by side but have been unable to figure out just how to do it?? Hope you enjoy the finished post!
























5 comments:

Heather K. said...

Hey, Happy Valentine's Day!!! This is a really fun idea! I only have 2 kids to do this with but will be fun to do this in one of my posts some day. Hope all is going well with your family! :o)

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

These are great! It's so fun to see their little differences, even at such an early age. :)

The Logan Birds said...

Look at your babies!!! Now all grown up!! I miss hanging out with you! Not sure yet when I can come hang out. Hope life is being good to you!! And 'hi' to Malik too!!

The Birds

Peter and Emily said...

The bath pictures are great! It was fun to see if I really knew which was which.

Got your call, was unable to email before we left and Zach got sick (icky nose). Will call you tomorrow.

Karen said...

Oh my goodness I did not realize how much Jonah bug looks like Parker. I loved this post good job sista.