Jonah has slept well for two nights in a row!!! Monday night he slept for 9 hours and last night he slept 8+ hours. Who knew how much easier it is for mom to function on a good nights sleep? (yes I did wake up worried that something was wrong)
Jonah has been a little stuffy so maybe I am jinxing myself with this post, but its like I told my friend Emily "We have to celebrate these little accomplishments when they come. After all this is our job." In other news, Jonah tried green beans tonight and didn't mind them too much. The twins totally rejected or rather ejected all things green when they were babies. :)
3 comments:
Yeah for Jonah bug! That night that he woke up every two hours was just preparing him to sleep for those long hours! Love you bug!
AGH...I bet that was so wonderful for you to get a restful sleep that night. It really does make a huge different in your day depending on how much sleep you get. I am glad all is going so well with your family!!! I still have your email address so I will email you soon!
you are so right. Landon is such a blessing when it comes to this. i am amazed. And of course you see me awake at 3 in the morning. I am so glad for your comments. And you did do a good job here. You got me out and about. I was so determined to stay put. So if anything you helped me in ways you will never comprehend. What is your official blog address. I want to add tou on to ours. Well your kids are getting so big. I hardly recocgnize Parker. JONAh o what a cutie! HE is such a sweet baby. I love your song. I love Christian music. THere are some that think it is contrary to our religion, but i don't think it's a bad thing. I love it. well sweet girl i love ya and hope you are doing well so far away. We all still miss you. Take care>
Post a Comment