Thursday, October 23, 2008

Picture Update

I decided to create multiple posts today instead of one long (winded) one. Besides, breaking it up makes me feel like I contribute more to the family blog instead of just giving Malik an outlet for his venting. ;)


That's our Jonah without his oxygen tubing- isn't he handsome? Wednesday afternoon Jonah started his third overnight oximeter test to see if he is ready to be off of oxygen. He was attached to monitors while breathing room air for almost a full day and in my unbiased opinion I think that he rocked out on the test! I will be very surprised if he didn't pass this one but of course we will accept whatever the doctor feels is best (sigh). I returned the machinery this afternoon and should know sometime tomorrow what the results are. (cross your fingers)

For the short time that he was without the tubing it was so nice to walk around with him. Most moms take for granted that they can just walk around the house with their babies without having to worry about getting snagged or tripping on cords. I know that I certainly did before this experience. Its all good though because it will make it all the more sweet when he is finally allowed to live tube free!



Zipporah had her hair braided a couple weeks ago by Aunt Karen's friend. She complained about getting it done but it has been SO nice to not have to comb it in the morning.


Jonah's hair is another adventure. He has developed a cute mohawk since his baby hair has been rubbed off on the sides and in the back. It is about this time when mom decides to shave it off and make way for the curls to come in.




Top: Every year we try to do some kind of autumn activity. Here are Miles and Zipporah making leaf people out of the leaves we collected in the canyon. Bottom: The kids made a library in Miles' room. It should make Grandma T happy to know that Zipporah wants to be a librarian when she grows up (just like her Grandma).
Top: Jonah at 4 Months
Bottom: Parker with his friend Zach. We miss our friends from Logan and love when they come to visit us!



Our kids are way excited for Halloween- can you tell? They love to dress up anyway and now they have an excuse to stay dressed up all day long.



2 comments:

Sterling said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephen and Heather said...

I like the braids. They are cute.