Hello Friends and Family,
It's been a long time since we've posted and this one will be short. We will have internet access again on Monday 29, September and you will here more from us again at that time.
Mamalissa wanted me to get online and post that we are blessing our little miracle baby on Sunday, 27 September at the Bridgerland Park Third Ward at 11:00 AM. The building is located at 280 W 1200 N in LOGAN. I believe there will be a luncheon at Bridgerland Park (150 W 900 N) following the sacrament service and all are invited to attend.
Hope to see you all there.
2 comments:
Hey guys! Count us in!! I've missed you so much! Its so lonely where I live now...no kids for Hannah, no friends for me! But, that will change over time I hope (although no one can ever replace YOU)!!! Love ya!
It will be so great to see you! By the by, I managed to leave that ugly sweater/jacket at your house again! I am unbelievable, I know. If you have it and would like to rid yourself of it, I can get it from you Sunday. If it is long gone... no worries because it really was just an ugly jacket that Louis and I used to fight over wearing! hee hee. We call it "Duff."
Post a Comment