This weekend could prove to be very eventful. Preston and Sterling are going to help us with some house projects (including painting) this weekend. I didn't expect Jonah to be home this soon and we might have to arrange to have him somewhere else while we paint. Malik is also going to be working this Saturday so Mom could be a little overwhelmed with this homecoming. I feel ungrateful to say that its a bad time for Jonah to come home, especially after all that we have been through in getting him to this point. I guess it will all work out in the end.....
I found the pictures of the sibling visits so I am going to post those here.
8 comments:
We will figure out how to get the things done that we can. The little guy has had a hard first couple months so going home is good.
Oh, I'm available to help out on Saturday! Nick doesn't work, so I can do whatever you need...just call me!
Take in this moment of him coming home! Just having him home will help with your schedule so much. I remember when I got the call that Lexie would be transported to Logan, I was so excited and I had to get some of the excitment out, so I scrubbed carpets. You've made it Melissa! Now you can sit and enjoy your baby at home without the nurses telling you how long you can hold him. Oh, the excitment and joy I feel for you! You are awesome! Let me know if there is something I can help you with!
I can't believe he is almost 7 1/2 lbs! He is growing so well. I can understand being overwhelmed though, it is hard when you have to schedule your life around a new little one, especially with other kids. It's not like before the baby you just sat around bored all day wondering what to do. It makes it hard to put everything else on "standby" because you don't know what is going on. I hope everything works out for the best and that you will allow others to help where they can. :)
That is awesome that Jonah is doing so well. Call me if I can help. We have most of the day free on Saturday.
That is so exciting that he is doing so well. I'm so glad he might get to come home. What a relief for you guys. I understand the stress also. You'll do great.
I love to read your blog! I am so happy that all is working out with your family, even though it seems like bad timing to have him come home. I hope to see you all time time soon!
Melissa! Wow what a whirlwind you have lived through!! I stumbled acorss this as it seems that you do with BLOGs--aren't they so fun, what a way to get the scoop on old friends?? I wish that we had kept in contact, and that I could have helped in some small way!! So glad to know that the worst is through for you!! Michelle
Post a Comment