I remember there being a little rhyme that said something about "School's out, School's out teacher let to cool's out." There was also the "No more pencils, no more books..." Whatever you say to celebrate the last day of school this is by far the best last day of school I've ever had.
The next time I have to fight kids to get up and get ready for school their mother will be back home! WHOOT! (I don't know what whoot means but it's a word now so I'm using it.)
Just a quick fix to my beautiful wife's post. I was never really looking for a job in Cache Valley. One job came up and after talking to one of the owner's on the phone for a moment I was intrigued and I wanted to see what they were doing and what they had to offer. But they couldn't afford to pay me what I needed to be paid and that was that. Ever since I started sending out resumes in March I have not applied for any jobs in Cache Valley! I haven't even looked. I love the valley scenery and the kids' school (Edith Bowen) but that is pretty much where my love ends. Anyway, that's enough said about that - I don't want to start sounding bitter.
Otherwise, the homefront is not much changed. We have good days (today) and bad days (yesterday) and we hope that at the end we'll all still like each other.
That's all I have for now. I'll try and write a more detailed message later. It's hard with kids everywhere.
1 comment:
Hang in there Malik, we're all praying for you. :)
Post a Comment