Okay y'all,
Not everyone is getting a personal phone call but here is the quick rundown: (This morning I had planned on writing a lot more than I'm going to but it's been a busy 12 hours)
The baby was born 12 June 2008; 10:12 AM 3lbs 11oz 17 inches long (43cm to be exact)
Good News: The baby does not have gastroschsis and will not be having surgery!!!!
Last But not least
IT'S A BOY!!!
Yep the ultrasound folks guessed wrong so we don't have an Alesia Hope we've got a... yet to be determined. Send in your suggestions and maybe we'll have a contest.
Not everyone is getting a personal phone call but here is the quick rundown: (This morning I had planned on writing a lot more than I'm going to but it's been a busy 12 hours)
The baby was born 12 June 2008; 10:12 AM 3lbs 11oz 17 inches long (43cm to be exact)
Good News: The baby does not have gastroschsis and will not be having surgery!!!!
Last But not least
IT'S A BOY!!!
Yep the ultrasound folks guessed wrong so we don't have an Alesia Hope we've got a... yet to be determined. Send in your suggestions and maybe we'll have a contest.
9 comments:
CONGRATS!!! That is sooo great! Let's see, before WE decided on Quinton, I was going to use Oakley, Hoyt, Xavier, Orlando and Landon.
You are more then welcome to use any of those. Dennis and Cindy pick their names from the Bible. Just a suggestion.
I am so happy for you guys!!!! 3 pounds 11 ounces! Every day counted didn't it!! You made it Melissa! I know you still have a long road ahead, but you made it this far! Congrats!!!
Congrats!! What wonderful news!!
So these names are a little different, but I checked for names that mean Miracle...
Marvel = miracle in French
Eijaz = miracle in Arabic
Nisan = miracle in Hebrew
Also I found the name Amali, which means Hope in Swahili.
So, they're different, but maybe good middle names?
By the way, those are all Boy names
Congratulations! What good news that everything turned out so well!! I don't have a clue as to a good name though. Sorry. We are so happy for all your family. Soon you'll be together again.
Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!
You would think that in 2008 they could tell you what sex the baby is... I am so gald that things are better than thought. What is up with your family having babies on my kids b-days? We are more than happy to share birthdays with you. Miles and Zipporah were born on Kylan's birthday and now ______(fill in the blank)was born on Gavin's birthday. Good job Melissa! Also Malik, I am sure it has been tough being a single parent for the last little while.
Congrats to the Hamilton Family!!!! I'm a firm believer in the power of prayer.
We love you guys, and welcome Little One!
Oh yeah! I am glad to hear your good news. I am so happy he doesn't need surgery. I kind of like Nisun. It's different but has great meaning.
Wow ! How amazing!! Thank you for letting us share in your faith and "little" Miracle!!
Love, Wendy
Post a Comment