Friday, June 13, 2008

The Name Game

So on the right sidebar you will see the current list of names that we are choosing from. We will add and subtract from this list as we come closer to a decision. Hopefully we will have a name soon.

Malik

4 comments:

Amber said...

I'm a big fan of the name Joshua! I've been waiting to mail you the newest baby blanket until I knew where you would be. I'll send it with mom when she comes by. I am also very glad I didn't do it in pink! Congratulations!

Craig & Crystal said...

CONGRATULATIONS guys!! We just talked to Karen and got somewhat of an update on how baby Bob is doing. HA. There is definately one name that jumps off of that list for me (Craig), and that is 'James', and Crystal likes 'Jonah' she said.
We pray for the blessings of the Lord to pour out on your family as you deal with all of this stuff. Love you guys.
- I think Dallin and Hartney would go for 'Diego' if they get a vote.

All the Angles said...

I like Nisan also! It has great meaaing! But when I read your list Jonah stuck out for me!
Whatever you name him he is truly God's gift to your whole family!
Love, Wendy

All the Angles said...

I went looking for God's gift and found this Gift from God.

Enam Boy African A gift from god

Love, Wendy