The other day I was playing with Jonah and tossed him into the air. Either it surprised him or he just wasn't ready because he fell and his head hit my face. It stung a bit and left me with a decent shiner. This photo isn't all that flattering but when I tried to get Zipporah to take a better one the batteries died. (oh well) I've gotten some pretty interesting looks at my roughed up face. I'm keeping the picture as evidence of Malik's continued abuse.....
Cute video of The Assailant (video by Parker)
3 comments:
Great post Melissa! I looked at the picture and did not even notice the shiner. I can see it now that you told me but it is not too bad (not that your pain is any less) did you punish Jonah? He is such a cute boy, i mean assailant. Love you!
Man getting your butt kicked by Jonah already that means trouble. :) I think I have only had one shiner my whole life.....but you should have seen the other guy. ha ha
hey your blog works on my computer now, I don't see the HTML code that I used to see the PAGES and PAGES of...now it is all pretty! (Which makes it easier to read... ha!)
BTW your hair looks cute!
Post a Comment