HALLOWEEN PICTURES
Miles as Spiderman!! His costume was a little too small for him, but once he tried it on there was no changing his mind.
Parker was a monkey for Halloween so Dad dressed as the man in the yellow hat for our church Trunk or Treat/ Chilli Dinner.
BYU FOOTBALL GAME- NOVEMBER 8TH
THANKSGIVING WEEKEND
ALL THINGS AVATAR
Malik made the mistake of getting me interested in a cartoon series on Nickelodeon called Avatar: The Last Airbender. Now I and the kids are a little obsessed with it. We are anxiously waiting our library copy of the last video in the series.
Avatar - Series Finale Trailer #2
Miles and Zipporah the Earth Benders!!!
I know that this video is sideways (I recorded it that way not really thinking). Malik thinks that he can flip it but until then.....
6 comments:
Cute pictures Melissa. I must admit that I enjoy picture blogs better. I don't always have time to read long posts, sorry Malik, though they are funny and thought provoking when i do. My biggest beef is---Why can he smile as "the man with the yellow hat" and not for family pictures?
That is too funny, I was just going to leave a comment on Malik's smile from the halloween monkey picture and it looks like I wasn't the only one that noticed.
My kids also like the Avatar cartoons. Your kids are cute dressing up.
Malik and Melissa -
I happened to see your blog link on another blog and am so happy that I found it! I have been wondering how your cute little family has been. They really have grown up a lot!!! Long story short, Frank saw your picture (Melissa) on a bulletin board on 2East at the UofU Hospital. I was thinking that Frank was mistaken but sure enough it really as you and ever since then I have wondered how your family and your sweet little one has been doing. We were at the U in September to have our baby because she was diagnosed with CHD (congenital heart disease) and had to be transferred to Primary’s after she was born. I was only in that wing of the hospital for a couple of days for recovery so I can’t even imagine how hard it would have been having to be that far away from your family for so long. What a roller coaster that must have been to not only be diagnosed wrong but to be told the wrong gender too! Since you have moved this is my only contact I can correspond with you and let you know that we are happy that all is going well and we have been thinking of you! Again, congrats on your new little member of your family!
I love both kinds of posts equally. :)
I loved all the pictures, it's so fun to catch up with what ya'll have been up to. Miss you guys around here!
y'all need to back up off a brotha' about da family pictures. I was in the right, I know I was in the right and no amout of lectures from behind a doily ladened podium is going to change my mind about it. Family pictures should be an enjoyable experience with joyus memories. Not some heinous experience hidden behind forced smiles. In years to come my kids will look back at our family pictures and they'll see their father not some poser!
We just finished watching Avatar - you've some great episodes ahead of you! We usually trade off doing earth/fire bending. No one ever wants to do air bending...I wonder why that is....?
anyway...cute pictures :)
Post a Comment