I have a proposal for the leaders of the church and maybe through the power of the six degrees of separation this might get to Thomas S. Monson’s ears. I think that we need to scatter Zion! I know that when the pioneer saints were being persecuted and trekking west to the New Zion to preserve their lives, and their faiths it was critical that the saints all gather together. But it is time to redistribute the “wealth”!
I would like to nominate the next “Moses” to lead the exodus out of Utah.
He would be the kid I saw in the BYU Student center who was wearing a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt that he had accessorized with neon pink shoes, belt, wrist band, and neckerchief. Now with the recent defeat of Proposition 8 many might think that this is an anti-gay sentiment. But believe you me it is not because I am 100% certain that this boy is straight. I am certain of it because no gay man alive would be caught dead in this ensemble not even one in the closet.
Actually many of my days are filled with moments and people that make me want to scatter Zion. I have come to the conclusion that Mormons are God’s home schooled children. It is highly noticeable at BYU because we take Mormons from around the world and then we gather them to 563 acres and tell them to act normal. What!?
Anyway, that’s my thought. Let's scatter Zion. Close BYU as a school and make it a huge Mormon amusement park. It's half way there already.
They Might Be Elders - BYU Girl
4 comments:
That video cracks me up! :D
All these boys need is a decent film student and they could be stars!
I can't believe you have four kids! Crazy! They are so freaking cute!
Thanks. we'd like to be stars! ^_^ Glad you enjoyed the video as well as the music. (Album 2 coming this summer!) ^^
Post a Comment