I was going to change our background to something lovey to reflect the occasion, but I figured that a bunch of turkeys was just as fitting. ;) I fear that I may have stepped on Malik's grass with that last post and that I better do some mending since it is our anniversorry.I am not one to get all sappy in verse, nor do I have to time to make a slideshow of our EIGHT years together. Nor has Malik allowed me to take that many pictures of him anyway. I did, however, think that it was at least worth mentioning that yes, we have made it another year. What do they say? The days are long but the years fly by. I think that it was funny that the countdown just started over for next year. Only 364 days until next anniversorry. Maybe we should countdown to our 25 year mark to really make it interesting.

Notice that Malik is smiling in ALL of the wedding photos!!! You know that I love you Babycakes. Here's to another 8+ years of wedded bliss.
p.s. I was really excited to get music onto the blog and picked those songs especially for the anniver-sorry. Check them out.

2 comments:
Cute pictures, and I did notice that he was smiling! Our 8th is just a few weeks away. Its amazing how fast time flies. Heres to another 50!
Yeah Happy Anniversary...I am still waiting for my Happy Birthday I doubt you guys could forget it.
Post a Comment