ZIPPORAH AND MILES ON THEIR LAST DAY OF SCHOOL- JUNE 3RD
PARKER GETTING READY FOR ONE OF HIS MANY TRIPS
JONAH'S FIRST HOME- HIS GIRAFFE ISOLETTE. YOU CAN SEE THE OSSILATING RESPIRATOR AND "BILLY" LIGHTS.
JONAH HAS TO CHANGE IVS FREQUENTLY, THIS ONE IS IN HIS HEAD.
I AM ABLE TO BE INVOLVED IN "CARES" WHICH INCLUDE
TAKING HIS TEMP AND CHANGING HIS DIAPER. :)
OUR CUTE BABY JONAH
JONAH WITH HIS EYES WIDE OPEN
KANGAROO CARE- WHEN BABY AND MOM ARE SKIN TO SKIN(JONAH AND MOM BOTH LOVE IT!!!)
PLAYING AT LIBERTY PARK WITH THE KIDS ON A HOT SUMMER DAY
5 comments:
Thanks so much for the updates and pictures. Little Jonah is such an adorable guy! Good luck with everything you all have going on, and let us know how we can help. :)
Melissa, what cute pictures of your kids. Jonah looks like he is doing well. Please let me know if there is anything I can help with. I know you are trying to move, so I am happy to babysit. Please call.
Thank you for the updates on Baby Jonah. We keep him and your little family in our prayers!
I love the picture of you holding him!
<3 Wendy
Thanks for the update! He looks really good! Those little milestones like the "big boy bed" are so awesome. I never forget the day I walked in and Lexie was no longer in the "incubater". I couldn't wait to get home and tell Jim.
Hey, I was just wondering about you at work today and found your blog. You have a truly amazing story. I am sory to hear of your trials, but happy to hear of your miracle.
Post a Comment