Friday, May 16, 2008

You Say It's Your Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMA MELISSA-

Melissa turns 35 today (okay 31) and we are so excited to see her. We will be having a pizza party in her hospital room this evening. The kids are really bummed out about missing another day of school this week but I'm sure they will get over it.

Here are a couple of videos to express how we feel about our birthday girl. We Love you Mom!



1 comment:

Scott and Amme said...

Melissa,
I just heard about everything you are going through! You will be in our prayers. I hope your little sweetheart can hold on a while longer. I wish I was there and could at least help take care of your kids. Suffice it that we will pray. The next time I whine about anything pregnancy related I will stop and be grateful for uneventfulness. You are a tropper. If anybody can get through this tough time, it is you. Happy Birthday. Love you.