Our newest and most exciting news is that Jonah got his FIRST tooth. It came in last weekend while we were in Casper and it was shortly followed by his SECOND tooth (both bottom incisors). All the other kids got teeth early so I was a little concerned about Jonah, but not anymore. :)
BEFORE MY HAIRCUT
I thought that is would be hard to get used to but it really hasn't been. In addition to the cut I also got some red highlights and I really like the way it looks.
Zipporah decided to have her hair straightened rather than cut. I think that it makes her look so grown up. She reallly likes it straight because she can comb through it herself. Aunt Mary was so generous in giving her time and talents to helping the Hamilton girls with their hair. She even sent us home with a new flat iron for Zipporah. Thanks Mary!!!
3 comments:
Cute hair-dos girls! I really like both of them. Your hair short is really cute Melissa.
Wow - I love the new looks! How much did they cut off? And Zipporah looks fantastic with straight hair. Love it! I'm trying to grow mine out... we'll see how long it lasts!
Gorgeous girls! Adorable Jonah! So happy the family went to the temple open house!
Post a Comment