Thursday, June 11, 2009

Parker Turns Three!!!




To celebrate Parker's birthday we played at the local outdoor swimming pool. Grandma Marx, Karen, Craig, Crystal and kids were able to come and we had a really good time. Jonah slept through most of it but when he did wake up he also enjoyed the water.



This year Parker chose a car theme for his birthday cake. He really did enjoy the cake but not the part where Uncle Craig pushed his face into it. (drat Mexican traditions)
Parker has always been the sweetest boy. He is always saying the funniest things (I need to write them all down.) He loves his baby brother so much and is pretty good at taking care of him. I honestly can't imagine our family without Parker Bruce Hamilton.....

6 comments:

Karen said...

I love you Parker! I hope you had a good birhtday. It was super fun to spend the day with you. Love Aunt Karen.

Jessica said...

He looks so much like Miles, I can't believe what a big boy he is becoming. So handsome! I loved the cake too, what a cute idea! Happy Birthday Parker!!!

Sterling said...

Happy Birthday Parker Bruce!!!!!!!
I like that cake it looks really cool. We are thinking of what we want to do for Abby girls birthday cake. I guess for her it doesn't matter she will just want the frosting.

Tawnya said...

Happy Birthday Parker. I can't believe he is 3!

Mom Marx said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom Marx said...

Parker is so adorable. I don't want his "cuteness" to go away with age.