Saturday, June 14, 2008

Pictures.











5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby boy! He looks so big and so strong! What a cutie. Hunter spent 10 days in the NICU, so I kinda have an idea of what you're going through. Thank you for the pictures. I've been checking for them. :>

Tabby said...

Congrats you guys for hanging in there. And to "Thelonious" for 'hanging in there' for so long --- so to speak. Anyway if you have a Miles, you must have a Thelonious too. Maybe a Charlie Parker or was that where Parker came from.... Anyway we are praying for you guys. Char's baby Callie Jean is up to 4 lbs 14 oz. Thank Heavenly Father for NICU!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

I love these pics of the baby. Thanks for posting them. :)

Tawnya said...

He looks wonderful!! Congratulations!!

Paula said...

Congrats!!! Those pictures bring back memories. Your in our prayers and thoughts. Love, The Erichsens